The Magnolia Inn Bed and Breakfast is located in the heart of Swan Quarter, North Carolina. The house was built in March of 1900. After being purchased by several different families through the years, my MawMaw Hazel and her husband John bought it in October 1965. After her passing in April 2016, the family began renovations and decided to start a bed and breakfast called the “Magnolia Inn".
The house has three fully furnished bedrooms available.
- Room 1: Over the Creek- 2 Double Beds
- Room 2: Out the Quarter- One Double Bed & One Queen Bed
- Room 3: Down the Landing- One Queen Bed.
The house has a fully furnished kitchen, a living room sitting area, an indoor porch, and a front porch over looking Main Street.
Free Wi-Fi and TV available.
The Magnolia Inn is located:
- 1.4 miles from the Swan Quarter/ Ocracoke Ferry Terminal
- 70 miles from Nags Head/Outer Banks
- 26 miles east of Belhaven, NC
- 10 miles from Mattamuskeet Lake/ Mattamuskeet National Wildlife Refuge
- 1/2 mile from Swan Quarter Wildlife Public Boat Ramp (free boat launching into the Pamlico Sound)
- 1/2 mile from fresh local seafood
- 6 miles from Swan Quarter Wildlife Refuge/Bell Island Fishing Pier (free fishing)
-Local Hunting Guide Services Available.
Whether passing through for the night, planning a peaceful stay in Swan Quarter, hunting or fishing in the nearby area, touring the local refuge or just need a quiet get away, we would love to have you stay at our bed and breakfast. Our rates are $70 ( + tax) per night, per room. We accept cash, check, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover-with a processing fee of 3.7%. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at 252-945-9257.